DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITYMirfil SL has undertaken to make its website accessible, in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
This accessibility statement applies to the mirfil.com website
Compliance statusThis website is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, due to the lack of compliance of the aspects indicated below.
Content not accessibleThe content that is collected below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of compliance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7: there could be specific editing errors on some web page, both in HTML content and in final documents, published at a later date to September 20, 2018 (date of entry into force of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7). Specifically, there may be errors in those documents that contain graphics, complex tables or content published using self-manageable tools. Likewise, there could be errors in the control of HTML animations.
- Disproportionate burden: not applicable.
- The content does not fall within the scope of applicable law: does not apply.
Preparation of this accessibility statementThis statement was prepared on on February 14, 2023.
The method used to prepare the declaration has been a self-assessment carried out by the company that provides mirfil.com. Statement last revision: on February 14, 2023.
Observations and contact detailsYou can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7) such as:
- Report any possible breach by this website.
- Convey other access difficulties to the content.
- Formulate any other questions or suggestions for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website.
Through the following channels:
- Email: administracion#mirfil.com.
- Phone: 932 54 13 00.
You can present:
- A Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or
- A Request for Accessible Information regarding:
- contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, section 4
- or content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements for imposing a disproportionate burden.
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request that make it possible to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request must be clearly specified.
Communications, complaints and requests for accessible information will be received and processed by Mirfil SL.
Application procedureIf, once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, it has been rejected, you do not agree with the decision adopted , or the response does not meet the requirements contemplated in article 12.5, the person concerned may initiate a claim. Likewise, a claim may be filed in the event that the twenty business day period has elapsed without having obtained a response.
The claim can be submitted through the Generic Instance of the electronic Headquarters of the Ministry Ministerio de Asuntos Económicos y Transformación Digital, as well as in the rest of the options included in Law 39/2015, of October 1, on Administrative Procedure Common for Public Administrations.
Claims will be received and processed by Ministerio de Asuntos Económicos y Transformación Digital.
Optional ContentThe currently visible version of this website is February 2023 and on that date the accessibility level in force at that time was reviewed.
As of said date, partial daily reviews of the new or modified web content are carried out, both of the templates and of the final pages and documents published, in order to ensure compliance with the accessibility requirements of the UNE-EN 301549 Standard. :2019, considering the exceptions of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7.
Among others, the following measures are adopted to facilitate accessibility:
- Using alt text on images
- Separate the content from the presentation by using style sheets (CSS).
- Structure and label the content of the pages correctly.
- Make a layout using CSS and with a liquid design so that it adapts to any screen resolution.
- Use meaningful text in links.
- Avoid low-contrast color combinations, avoid conveying information through color alone.
- Avoid the use of frames.
- Use of W3C standards: HTML5, CSS 3.0, WAI AA.